Join our growing team at Canary Renewables Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canary Biofuels Inc., as our Plant Finance Analyst. You will be responsible to deliver financial analysis input for business decision making and performance improvement opportunities to support business growth. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization.
- Deliver effective financial and management reporting to support business decision making, including defining relevant business performance indicator and frequency, standardizing and optimizing management reporting, and preparing effective business performance analysis across the country.
- Partner with various stakeholders to deliver accurate data and reports and continuously improve management reporting effectiveness.
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Provide administrative support necessary to cover vacations, leave, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of work experience.
- Advanced data analytical skills using business intelligence tools and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken)
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and time management skills
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize, and possess strong attention to detail
- Three years of manufacturing plant experience.
- Experience in working with multiple businesses or international businesses.
- Product costing-accounting experience.
- Experience in engaging, interacting & communicating with other functions & groups across all levels to achieve a common goal.
- Experience with budgets and variance analysis.