Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
- Maintains SAP work order release schedule that provides material on-time to manufacturing and engineering. Reschedules and/or completes all jobs as required. Performs SAP transactions for RTS/DMR.
- Increases component availability at time of release by performing pre-shortage analysis. Assists with work order variance analysis.
- Reviews weekly MRP execution and ensures accuracy of information; validates master scheduling.
- Participates in floor audits with Finance and resolves WIP issues. May attend production meetings and provides status on material shortage commit dates.
- May change “make” level lead times in accordance with reality on the manufacturing floor.
- May work with engineers to manage materials for special engineering projects.
- Inventory Control – Analyzes usage data and stock levels to order parts to satisfy service levels; maintains inventory levels per plan and expedites shortages; assists in setting up new inventory systems or modifying existing systems, when necessary; assigns appropriate expediting duties to expediters.
- Process Control – May participate in identifying root cause and corrective action from PCI reporting and metrics, or in cycle counting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, MIS, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Business Management, or a related field
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to problem-solve
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with SAP preferred
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.