Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! GEICO is one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing auto insurers. GEICO’s Talent Recruiting and Leadership Development (TRLD) department is looking for a People Analytics Analyst to join our growing team.
We are looking for someone detail oriented with a strong analytical background and leadership experience. The ideal candidate will have a background and skill set in data analysis, statistical analysis, research methods, and report automatization and visualization.
The People Analyst’s job duties and responsibilities include:
- Works within the department to design complex research projects to help improve organizational outcomes
- Optimizing existing reports with automatization and visualization software
- Compiles, analyzes and interprets datasets to build predictive models using a variety of techniques
- Leads research initiatives from start to finish. Presents business recommendations and suggestions for improvement based off project findings
- Manages communication with multiple stakeholders involved in research projects
- Designs, develops, and monitors solutions and implemented recommendations based off project findings
- Master’s degree preferred in I/O Psychology, Business Analytics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Business or related major
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in HR related work/Analytics/Finance
- Report automatization and visualization experience (familiarity with SQL, SAS, Power BI)
- Analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Advanced statistical analysis and research methods skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is located in Chevy Chase, MD. The position allows for a hybrid remote and in person schedule. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area. The hybrid remote schedule will go into effect in mid-September.
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.