PCCP, LLC is looking for a senior, recent college graduate or existing professional with 0 to 2 years work experience to fill an Analyst position within our deal teams and assist with both acquisitions and debt originations. This is expected to be a two-year position.
· Underwrite potential deals including excel modeling and Argus. Producer and compiler of raw work product necessary to analyze transactions.
· Prepare initial drafts of investment memoranda for deal pipeline meetings and investment committee. The Analyst should be able to pull third party research and ask questions of the senior staff in order to prepare a thorough analysis.
· Meet deadlines for submitting materials. The Analyst should check in regularly with senior staff in order to ensure deadlines are met.
· At pipeline and investment committee meetings, demonstrate the ability to answer fact related questions asked by colleagues and senior management.
· The Analyst should read all pipeline summaries, including the ones that they are not working on, prior to the pipeline meeting.
· Coordinate due diligence by using checklists to help administer the closing process.
· Represent the firm’s goals and values.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 0-2 years of work experience (preferably real estate investment banking or private equity, but not required)
· Advanced Excel Skills
· Previous experience with Argus is a plus, though not required
· Communication. Writes and speaks clearly.
· Analysis. Translate non-linear information into mathematic models.
· Workload management. Work on multiple closings at once, quick production.
· Autonomy. Takes guidance without literal direction.
· Work ethic