View job on Handshake
Job Title: Payments Business Analyst(W2/C2C)
Contract 12 months
Client: Motherson Group
Payments Business Analyst
• You will be an integral part of a team with payments transformation transitioning to T24
• You will analyze, document and propose solutions for large complex payment systems,
by performing business level process analysis using the accepted tools and
• You will write functional specifications and use cases to assist in the preparation and
documentation of testing to ensure our solution meets the defined requirements.
• You will work alongside the development teams to provide iterative analysis of the
detailed specifications and to provide a link between the business and software
• Collecting, understanding, and communicating the business requirements for the
project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test analysis
that can be utilized by the solution development teams.
• Analyzing and documenting business processes
• Documenting the results of business analysis
• Helping design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
• Analyzing, preparing, and managing change requests in relation to the project plans to
ensure agreed deadlines are met
• Analyzing and solving problems with integrated technology system software.
• Determining and communicating need for technical analysis.
• Supporting the client during post implementation period and the smooth transition to
Business as Usual Support team
• Performing other related duties as assigned or requested
• Using established techniques and processes, as directed, to identify changes required to
a Reference Solution and elicit, specify and document functional, data and nonfunctional requirements for subject areas with clearly defined boundaries.
• Testing (TEST)
• Defining test definition (conditions and scenarios) for given requirements.
• Designing test conditions, scenarios and supporting data, working to the specifications
• Interpreting, executing and recording test cases in accordance with project test plans.
• Analyzing and reporting test activities and results.
• Identifying and reporting issues and risks.