View job on Handshake
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise and solve complex problems with cutting-edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Join us!
Management of Partner Programs across all global alliances, resellers and referral partners. Provide ongoing management of partner programs including management and administration of Partner program reporting by partner type, and program benefit coordination across business units, sales and marketing organizations. Supporting execution of partner deal registration to build new pipeline. Ensure that key company stakeholders are informed of available partner program resources and benefits and support utilization of those benefits to achieve partner plan and company goals.
Provide planning and analysis, review and track with leadership to ensure that partner programs are implemented across the business and are in line with BU goals. Implement programs and initiatives focused on improving operational effectiveness, provide reports as needed to assist in business review. Understand functional concepts and drive for results to enhance operational effectiveness in line with company strategy and industry best practices
Key Responsibilities Partner Operations
· Manages each partner program to ensure program functions and benefits are leveraged across the BU’s
· Analyze complex business issues using data from partner portals to provide insight to decision makers.
· Construct periodic reports and recommend plans based on the business data available from the partner portals and programs
· Develop reports for management on the overall performance of each partner program for use in internal and external presentations.
· Present findings and recommendations to appropriate groups and helps to determine what actionable steps can be taken based on the findings
· Manage partner program projects in collaboration with BU teams to secure targeted new partner credentials and benefits
· Prepare management reports, indicating analytical findings and outlooks
· General ad-hoc reports or report information for end users
· Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
· Program and maintain reports and formats, dashboards, canned reports, and other partner information portals and sources
· Working with BU’s and Channel Manager to create/gather information for partner program audits.
· Submitting claims and collecting collateral for POE for MDF
· Reviewing competencies with partners and advising of Unisys status. Completing requirements to make Unisys eligible for certain partner programs.
· May lead effort to develop and improve partner operations through efficient and effective integrated processes, tool automation and implementing common management processes/services to leverage partner resources
· Solicit feedback from management and their leaders on existing processes or gaps in process.
· May act as central hub for the organization executing common standards, templates, processes and expectations
· Work closely with management and support organizations to drive a uniform approach in development and communication of partner program processes and procedures
· Implement partner program process improvement initiatives
· Development of metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement.