View job on Handshake
Bloom Energy is the leading force in transforming the way energy is generated and delivered. We are driving toward the parallel goals of growing a dynamic and forward-thinking company while creating a positive impact on our environment. Our mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable globally. Our company is filled with smart and innovative thinkers and doers, and we never stop striving to improve our technology, to expand and improve our company performance, and to develop and support the many talented employees that serve our mission!
We are looking for a Partner Engagement Analyst to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies. This role will report to Director, Partner Engagement and based in San Jose, CA.
*Must be graduated and able to work within weeks of offer*
Role and Responsibilities:
As an Analyst, Partner Engagement, you will be responsible for assisting with creation, development and maintenance of long-term, mutually beneficial in-market partnerships along the distributed energy value chain (e.g., advisory firms, developers, financiers, EPCs, etc.).
You will be a key member of Marketing’s Partner Engagement Team and will be involved in promoting our partnership program to potential channel partners. You will also be empowered to help drive joint marketing, lead generation and business development outcomes with our established channel partners.
The best candidates will have a strong communications, organization and follow-through skills and will possess a general understanding of core marketing disciplines. It will be important to demonstrate a track record of tracking and executing a large number of follow-up and coordination activities with valuable stakeholders, for example:
· Capability to drive a variety of research and coordination tasks for and with In-Market Partners;
· Capacity to help create collateral and drive joint marketing programs – webinars, podcasts, white papers, case studies, etc.;
· Commitment to drive the execution of partner engagement plans you take part in developing.
Skills and Experience:
What you will be doing for in-market channel partners:
· Assisting with coordination of new / existing programs and events designed to stimulate demand for BloomEnergy servers;
· Establishing productive, professional relationships with portfolio of channel partners;
· Proactively leading joint partner planning processes that develop mutual performance objectives and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships;
· Collaborating with partners to identify and, where needed qualify, new business opportunities;
· Proactively develop, test, assess, and refine new approaches to advancing in-market partnerships;
· Ensuring partners are up-to-date with product information through a variety of digital and in-person channels.
About Bloom Energy:
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.