View job on Handshake
The Guidepoint Insights Operations team turns questions into answers. The team strategizes topics that our clients need to know about and delivers events that answer questions before our clients think to ask them. The team hosts teleconferences, in-person meetings, and custom events, featuring Advisors in our network that best fit featured topics.
As a Operations Intern, your job will be to own the logistics process of setting up these events.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
The Internship Program is a paid, full time, ten-week program. It provides formal hands-on training, a weekly learning series, social networking outings, and mentorship opportunities designed to cultivate a skillset that will be invaluable throughout your career. Guidepoint currently operates on a hybrid model, so you will get to experience our in-office culture throughout the week.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support team members with logistics of Insights teleconferences (pre- and post-event)
- Contact clients to determine event interest, confirm predetermined advisors, send invitations to clients, oversee client RSVPs and compliance, manage all correspondence with advisors prior to meeting, assist in maximizing attendance at events, ensure event runs successfully, conduct post event cost analysis and review client charges
- Assist in managing internal documents
- Work closely with other team members to ensure successful execution of meetings via the scheduling of advisors for breakfast/lunch meetings agendas
- Provide team with all relevant materials for the events including PowerPoint slides, event signage and brochures
- Other duties may be assigned
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, graduating between December 2023 – June 2024
- Proficiency with core suite of Microsoft products (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Culture based on growth and development
- Commitment to DEI initiatives
- Free snacks and beverages
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Casual work environment
- The internship is fully paid at $25.00 an hour
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products to help professionals gain a comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.