OPERATIONS ROTATION PROGRAM (ORP) is comprised of four rotations within the Silicones Division business teams. Rotations will occur primarily at our Silicones Operations facility in Adrian, Michigan. Additional visitations may also involve our Silmix operations in Canton, Ohio and Chino, California, along with our HDK Plant in Charleston, Tennessee. Each ORP specialist will be assigned a specific mentor to assist the ORP specialist throughout their rotation.
- Four rotations, each approximately 4-6 months long will provide the ORP Specialist with solid foundation in various Operations areas including each of our production units, process chemistry/engineering, and maintenance.
- Duties include Operations orientations in each area along with short term assignments/projects targeted at specific operational segments identified by the Operations Director.
- Qualified applicants must be accomplished students within 6 months of an Operations/Technical/Engineering or material science degree.
- Ideal applicants will also have demonstrated leadership ability and team building skills. This may be obtained through membership in scholastic clubs or associations, extracurricular affiliations or memberships, or other campus based co-curricular programs
- An applicant must be able to work in the US without current or future visa support from the company