View job on Handshake
Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today’s fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
What we stand for:
We believe that diverse teams have the biggest impact. Our founding team is 50% female and 50% male. We have maintained this same diversity ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
In addition to diversity, these values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
But enough about us, let’s talk about you and what you’d be doing at Mutiny.
The role, in a nutshell:
We are looking for an organized self starter who can help us with a variety of tasks including recruiting, sourcing candidates on LinkedIn, and online research. You will be an extension of the founding team — helping them execute on everyday tasks and learning how a tech startup works.
What you’ll do at Mutiny:
- Work closely with the Chief of Staff to recruit engineering, sales, marketing and customer support candidates online.
- Do online research on various aspects of our product and market.
- Help manage and run the virtual office.
What we are looking for:
- Someone intelligent, organized and eager to learn how the startup world works. While we are open to all backgrounds, this role is best suited for a recent college grad who wants to break into the tech industry.
- Someone with excellent written and verbal communication.
- A self-starter who can quickly grasp new concepts and unblock themselves.
- Very comfortable with Google docs and Linkedin and can learn new tools/software really quickly.
- Experience using Workable and / or Gem a plus
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture and brand.
- $30-$40/hour, for up to 40 hours per week
- Contract to full-time hire
If this sounds like your dream job, let’s talk 🙂