The operation internship is a great opportunity for a student to learn through experience about the many aspects of an innovative investment firm’s operations and the finance industry in general. They will work with the Chief Compliance Officer and key operational staff on projects to enhance the firm’s operation processes and procedures. In this role the intern will have the chance to apply and refine their skills in research, programming, logistics and other operational functions.
We are looking for part time winter/spring intern and full time summer interns
- Learn current firm system processes and procedures
- Design and carry out projects, from concept to execution, to enhance the firm’s operational efficiencies.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the firm
Candidates of various background and experience will be considered. We prefer candidates who possess the following:
● Experience in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Proven history of quickly learning new processes and workflows
● Excellent attention to details and high level of reliability
● Hard working, with professional drive and desire to learn
● Experience in programming preferred