View job on Handshake
Performance Foodservice has an internship opportunity affording exposure and opportunities to learn operations in the areas of warehouse, transportation and logistics.
The intern will help support the operations team(s) by participating in day to day activities, line supervision and projects as appropriate.
This role may also assist with developing management presentations, identifying opportunities for improvement, and applying innovative solutions to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
This may also provide the opportunity to partner with other business functions such as Procurement, Sales, Finance, and Human Resources.
The internship will begin in May 2022 and end in August 2022. This position will be located in LaCrosse, WI.
How to Apply:
- Please apply through our website at www.pfgc.com/careers
- Applications will be evaluated on a first come, first served basis until all positions are filled.
- Applications requirements are as follows:
- A completed application via pfgc.com
- Cover letter outlining the specific internship the student is applying for, why an internship is desired and qualifications for the internship.
- Transcripts showing cumulative grade point average and course work taken up to the time of application (include courses currently being taken during the semester of application).
• Junior or Senior majoring in Operations/Supply Chain Management or other related field
• Overall GPA 3.0
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the organization
• Strong Problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
• Ability to work flexible hours, to include days and occasional nights.
• Must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer