Operations Development Program
INNOVATE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES! At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe that our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success — so we give you unlimited access to everything you need to create disruptive new technologies and solutions on our engineering teams.
Our Operations Development Program builds the foundation for these great operations teams. The objective of this program is to hire top talent graduates, with a passion for operations, to train and develop into future leaders. The program takes participants through four rotations within the pillars of our Operations, with the opportunities of mentorship, training and leadership being provided in addition to hands on work experience.
The rotations will typically last six months and are based on a combination of Milwaukee Tool strategic objectives, specific departmental needs, technical qualifications (coursework and degree) and interests of the participant.
Behind our doors you’ll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to design and develop the biggest breakthroughs in the industry. Meanwhile, you’ll have the support and resources of the fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it happen.
You’ll also be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Lead Kaizen events for improved process performance (changeover times, cycle times, etc.)
- Development and enhancement of standardized work processes and procedures – for new technology implantation and existing
- Long- and short-term capacity planning
- New Product Launch Management
- Special Execution Management
- Production Transition Management
- Test method development and design verification of next generation technology
- Process capability study and optimization of processes
- Measurement systems analysis and optimization on latest measurement technology
- Product introductions, cost reductions, and redesign projects
- Participate in supplier negotiations, RFP/RFQ’s, cost analysis, and contracting
What TOOLS you’ll bring with you:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering programs
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrated leadership experiences in student organizations, athletics, or academic activities
- Ability and interest to relocate domestically, during two-year program, required. Interest in international relocation strongly preferred
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan
- Education assistance
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE