The BuildClub is LA’s #1 on-demand building materials provider, delivering to job sites in 1 hour.
Our Silicon Valley startup has a focus on transforming the construction and service industries.
Be part of the next Silicon Valley unicorn! On The BuildClub apps and website, contractors, plumbers, electricians and others can purchase items from multiple suppliers, and have them delivered immediately saving them time and money.
The role will be responsible for collecting orders, working with customers, providing quotations and working with our operations team to schedule the delivery of items with our drivers.
Your primary focus will be developing business relationships with our suppliers and contractor customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer inbound customer and supplier calls
- Research the proper items required for customer orders
- Provide quotations to customer inquiries via phone and email
- Work with our operations team to ensure we have the highest level of customer service in the industry.
- Exceptional punctuality
- Self management and motivation
- Strong communication, sales and customer service skills
- Ability to work with high degree of integrity and promote positive company image
- Analytical, focused on quality, and results-driven
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Excel within a team environment and willing to support all areas of our business
- Satisfactory passing of mandatory pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Proficiency with mobile devices and computers (e.g. tablets, smart phones and/or other devices as required)
Spanish is a big plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $59,000.00 per year