Arbor is the North American fastest-growing on-demand Home Improvement supplies company in e-commerce.
We are Building the 21st Century Way To Shop For Your Home.
We’re the future of home improvement shopping. Arbor is the only company that combines software and artificial intelligence with human insight to power an industry that touches all of us. We challenge every part of home improvement shopping in the existing market because we believe a better online shopping experience will lead to a better life.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
The Logistics Operations team monitors daily operations in real-time across North America. Each team member directly contributes to company priorities, focusing on ensuring quality fulfillment for customers, shoppers, and retailers. This is a rare opportunity to work in a highly cross-functional environment and drive tangible impact at the company level.
As a Live Operations team member, you will also identify opportunities to improve processes through standardization and centralization. You will be challenged to make decisions on both a tactical & strategic level, taking calculated steps to prepare for and/or react to anything that may potentially impact fulfillment operations. Examples include extreme weather, systems outages, marathons, expansions, etc.
About The Job
- Serve as the “air traffic controller” of operations by identifying and navigating logistical challenges throughout the week.
- Monitor day-to-day fulfillment operations across multiple regions simultaneously, ensuring high levels of efficiency, quality, and execution.
- Actively communicate with the Delivery team to troubleshoot intraday operational issues.
- Play a critical role in launch/expansion efforts through effective construct planning & analysis
- Provide critical feedback to and work directly with engineering teams to continuously improve system performance & execution.
- Identify and research events that may impede operations and devise effective countermeasures to mitigate.
- 1-2 years experience in an operations or fulfillment environment
- Experience synthesizing and analyzing data to identify trends & improvement opportunities (SQL experience a plus).
- Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively with key stakeholders across multiple channels
- Impressive multi-tasking skills
- A hunger to spot inefficiencies and improve processes
- Ability to process information quickly and implement effective countermeasures
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly-changing environment
- Team-oriented mindset and willingness to jump in to help wherever and whenever needed
- Willing to work a varying schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Passion for the customer, logistics and shopper experience