View job on Handshake
About the role:
The Operations Analyst will play a key role in driving elements of Correlation One’s growth strategy and operations. This person will work with company leadership in driving the execution of several projects, with an initial emphasis on our data science & analytics training programs.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent project manager with superior communication skills. This person is extremely organized and is efficient at working quickly and effectively. This person is a quick learner and diligent with their work. They will have an interest in data science and AI — and in working at the cutting edge of this rapidly growing field. A passion for diversity & inclusion and Correlation One’s mission are a plus.
Correlation One is a company where creativity and big vision are valued. While this role demands operational skills, it will also reward those who can generate innovative ideas for business operations and new product lines. You will work on a small operations team and be able to directly collaborate with firm leadership.
This is a remote-first position.
About the team:
Correlation One is a technology company whose mission is to create equal access to the data-driven jobs of tomorrow. We believe that data literacy is the most important skill for the future of work. Our data science competitions, rigorous data skills assessments, and data science education are designed to unlock data fluency for individuals and enterprises around the world.
Our team values a healthy mix of high-level thinking + get-it-done attitude. Everyone checks their ego at the door. We have a hard-working but fun culture where the best ideas win, whether they come from our CEO or our newest team member.
We believe the biggest unsolved problem in data is people. We’re the global leader in this space, helping governments and companies climb the data literacy curve. Our leading enterprise clients include Citadel, Lyft, J.P. Morgan, Johnson & Johnson, the government of Colombia, and more.
- Collaborate with the product and operations team to run our business operations, with a focus on our data science and data analytics training programs
- Manage implementation of Correlation One’s products and services with Tier-1 enterprises and organizations
- Perform anecdotal & data-driven analysis on our collected product data to uncover actionable insights across different distribution channels, geographies, and client segments
- Collaborate with internal team to creativity assess and try out new products, and build growth strategies
- Complete ad hoc projects related to our data science and data analytics training programs
- Manage live class operations. Most of the synchronous instruction for our training programs occurs on Saturdays in a “live online” format (e.g., synchronous but delivered fully online). The person in this role will sometimes have to manage the live class operations on Saturdays. The person in this role would get a day off during the week (e.g., Thursday) to offset any Saturday they work.
Some skills we consider critical to the role:
- Native or fluent written and spoken English
- Minimum 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience, ideally in an operations related role
- Experience managing cross-functional, high-impact projects with multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding, executive-ready written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Suite and MS Office Suite, especially Powerpoint, Excel, and Word
- Personable, approachable, and has a good sense of humor
- Strong work ethic, ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Proactive approach, high attention to detail, and a quick learner
- Business acumen supported by a quantitative approach to decision-making
- Bonus: Experience in data analysis & data science