1. Responsible for the operation and maintenance, management and optimization of the company’s network, system and big data, including handling daily operation and maintenance, operation and maintenance changes, resource management, service management, troubleshooting, etc.;
2. Responsible for responding to and handling faults in a timely manner, accumulate experience to shorten the time of fault handling, and avoid the recurrence of faults through in-depth review and improvement;
3. Collect and analyze the operation data of network and business systems, find system risk points, and promote projects of stability improvement;
4. Undertake the establishment and implementation of internal operation and maintenance related projects, and assist front-line engineers to solve technical problems in the background;
5. Responsible for the development of operation and maintenance tools to improve daily work efficiency.