The Office Director will work on establishing new operations, forming corporate partnerships, assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, and assisting in the development of our sales workflow throughout the Washington, D.C. area.
This is a position for someone intrepid, with a strong entrepreneurial bent, and who takes a ton of initiative. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
- Grow B2B partnerships, B2C channels (such as WeChat groups), and other partners/affiliates
- Meet with families, follow up with leads individually, build personal connections with leads
- Facilitate sales with students and parents by conducting evaluations
- Assist in marketing events: logistic preparation, preparing content, follow up with parents via WeChat, present content to potential clients
- Establish and maintain corporate partnerships
- 15% travel
- Native-like fluency in Mandarin
- Must have experience in the private education sector, and ideally college counseling
- Must be a strong written and oral communicator
- Must have experience with sales or corporate development
- Ideally would have experience related to one of the following: business development, sales/marketing, or operations of educational organizations
- Must be a talented and experienced public speaker
- Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing
Total Compensation: $80k+.
Company Overview: a Fast-Growing Educational Company!
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization.