Capstone is a policy analysis and regulatory due diligence research firm based in Washington, DC and London, UK, that provides expert advice to long-term investors and companies. Our fast-paced growing office is looking for a highly organized, motivated individual to contribute to the Washington, DC office as an Office Coordinator. This job will be in person.
The Office Coordinator will work on the Operations Team in managing the diverse tasks associated in an office. Tasks include, but are not limited to, arranging travel, managing schedules, coordinating external relationships, creating and running reports, maintaining supplies, improving procedures and administrative tasks.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Creativity and the ability to devise solutions
· Strong organizational skills and careful attention to detail
· Ability to self-motivate and work independently
· Interest in politics, policy and finance
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Undergraduate or Master’s degree
· High academic achievement
· Must be eligible to work in the US
Capstone, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or national origin.