Position Specific Description
This is position is based at Seabrook.
Employees in this role are responsible for supporting all budget activities for the department.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares operating budgets, maintains records and audits accounts for units/departments
- Compiles and reviews budgets, taking into consideration actual performance, previous expenditures and estimated expenses and income
- Reviews departmental expenditures to ensure compliance with budget allocations
- Maintains accurate spending records and establishes measures for budgetary control
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s – Accounting/Finance
- Experience: 4+ years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance, Accounting & Business Analytics
Organization: NextEra Energy Seabrook, LLC
Relocation Provided: No
Where permitted by applicable law, NextEra Energy requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.