Account Management Specialist
Epsilon is seeking an Account Management Specialist to participate in our New Grad Program. As an Associate Account Management Specialist, you will support the tactical execution of client campaigns and development of promotional programs that allow us to maintain and optimize client revenue in an ROI-focused environment to ultimately help grow market share. In addition, you will partner with the Sr. Account Manager, Lead/Account Manager with project management and program execution across internal cross-teams while providing our clients with exception service.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The year-long program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Demonstrate expertise in all Account Management tools and processes
- Assist in the execution of launches with cross-teams
- Perform Quality Assurance on campaign launches
- Monitor program performance to proactively identify issues for resolution
- Manage and maintain client promotions and programs against the client marketing calendar
- Build and execute all client promotions in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor campaign activity to identify and potential opportunities/risks and optimize as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing or similar disciple preferred
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment driven by measurable results
- Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
- Passionate and self-motivated with a drive to success
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.