View job on Handshake
As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible prospecting, servicing and cultivating a worldwide account base by extracting requirements, crafting opportunities, negotiating variables, developing relationships and closing sales. Join the team today and you will experience the financial rewards. Student Visa Sponsorship available for the right fit!
- Dynamic Culture Plus many other benefits such as Company Outings, Team Building events etc.
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission up to $70,000+ First Year.
- 100% Employer Paid Health & Dental Insurance.
VISIT US ON:
- Making outbound calls to prospects and develop new accounts.
- Using discretion and proper discernment in negotiating with the customer to close sales while you maintain appropriate business margins.
- Learn and remain current on market conditions.
- Consistently maintain and accurately update the information in the database.
- You will work jointly with the Sales team, Sales Managers and purchasing to ensure full customer service.
- Outgoing, Motivated with a Great Attitude.
- Great Communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Must be bilingual in English and any of the following Languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish or any other European Language!