View job on Handshake
The County of Sonoma Information Systems Department is seeking a talented Network Analyst to join our Data Center Operations Team.
Starting salary up to $57.71/hourly ($120,447/yearly) plus a cash allowance of approximately $600/month, and a competitive total compensation package!*
Working at the County of Sonoma offers expansive opportunities for growth and development, the ability to be a part of a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the satisfaction of knowing you’re working to better our communities. As the ideal candidate, you will provide Systems Administration support for Microsoft Windows Servers, with a focus on security related duties, working with multiple stakeholders. Desired skills you will bring to this position are:
- 3+ years of experience supporting complex Microsoft Windows environments
- Knowledge of Access and Identity Management systems, such as Active Directory and Azure AD
- Experience administering MS Exchange and Exchange Online (M365)
- Proven experience with planning, coordinating, and implementing patches, updates, and compensating controls for security vulnerabilities with server operating systems
- Experience with server anti-virus, anti-malware, and vulnerability protection systems
- Strong understanding and experience with Role Based Access Controls. Demonstrated knowledge of asset management, change management controls, and security policy adherence
- Excellent written and oral communications skills/good interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills, including organization and time management skills
Please note: This position will be required to have access to secure Sheriff’s Office and Probation department facilities and/or view data or work with information systems for these departments. This requires that a more extensive “Security Clearance” be performed, after hire, by the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office. Successful completion of the probationary period will be contingent upon passing the security clearance, which includes a Live Scan fingerprint based check of California Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) criminal records. If you are offered a position which requires a security clearance, the job offer letter will clearly specify this as a condition of the probationary period.