View job on Handshake
- The Supervision Analysis – BI and Analytics group enables CBS units to identify, measure, and monitor risks to the federal banking system by transforming data into timely, meaningful analysis,1 and insights through collaboration. It serves as the OCC authoritative source for analytical and evaluative approaches, methods, and procedures that enable timely and effective supervisory and financial analysis.
- Provide support to change management for reports/data dictionaries changes, Share Point documentation updates, documentation changes for analytics products and documentation/meeting minutes tracking for departmental projects as well as report development and report query analysis.
The intern should possess the following work experience, training, course background and/or skills:
- Skills Required – an undergraduate (junior going to senior year) or first year graduate student, majoring in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, or similar fields.
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word), Share Point a plus.
- Very good writing skills, knowledge in writing technical documents a plus.
- Good communications skills allowing this individual to collaborate with staff members.
- Organization and administrative skills to categorize and group documents.
- Good work ethic.
- Statistical programming language and report development tools, Tableau or SAS or SQL or R or Python a huge plus.
- Work schedule will be decided by business unit. The candidate will work a completely virtual (work from home) internship. The candidate must be willing to adhere to a work schedule that is fitting to an Eastern Standard time zone.