Multifamily Asset Management Analyst
JRK Property Holdings Los Angeles Metropolitan Area (On-site)
JRK Property Holdings is a vertically integrated private equity real estate company with $7 billion in assets in 25+ states across the country. The company has been one of the most prolific buyers of multifamily properties in the country, consistently ranking among the top owners and managers in the NMHC top 50 rankings. JRK’s time-tested ability to identify attractive investment opportunities and reposition properties both physically and operationally has helped JRK deliver outsized risk-adjusted returns to investors over the past 30 years. JRK currently has more than $5 billion in buying power through its fully discretionary multifamily and hospitality funds.
The Multifamily Asset Management Analyst will work closely with, and support, one or more Asset Managers by collecting, preparing, and analyzing data useful in the oversight of multifamily properties. The Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive reporting packages to assist in monitoring performance in all critical areas: revenue, expenses, leasing, occupancy, etc. The Analyst assists in accumulating and evaluating financial information vital to the operational decision-making process for an accurate report of consolidated business results. In addition to the foregoing, the Analyst will work on specific projects for profit improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement. The Analyst will communicate regularly, professionally and effectively with company management and will perform required tasks quickly and accurately.
Director of Asset Management
· College graduate from competitive university
· Must have one to two years’ experience.
· Team player with excellent analytical and reasoning skills
· Self-motivated, responsible, accountable, and mature
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Highest levels of honesty, integrity and ethics
· Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software.
· Strong Microsoft Excel (Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of VBA a plus)
· Prior work experience in a financial analysis capacity