Tenneco is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers, and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with full year 2021 revenues of $18 billion and approximately 71,000 team members working at more than 260 sites worldwide. Through our four business groups, Motorparts, Performance Solutions, Clean Air and Powertrain, Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
- Utilize SAP to execute MRP for a subset of SKU’s, for purposes of learning inventory planning as well as gaining an overall view of the end to end supply chain. Candidates will learn to proactively resolve issues that may result in missed deliveries or supply disruptions.
- Perform full master data reconciliation on SKU lead-times, order quantities, and other system set up parameters. Candidates will learn to identify data integrity issues and how to implement corrective actions.
- Candidates should possess excellent problem solving and data analytical skills
- Candidates should have strong communication skills and promote and embrace a team atmosphere
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications. (Vlookup, Macros, Pivot, Index, VBA), as well as solid Access skills; PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
Candidates pursuing a Supply Chain Management degree are strongly preferred.