About World 50, Inc.
Founded in 2004, World 50 consists of private peer communities that enable CEOs and C-level executives at globally respected organizations to discover better ideas, share valuable experiences and build relationships that make a lasting impact. The busiest officer-level executives and their most promising future leaders trust World 50 to facilitate collaboration, conversation, and counsel on the topics most crucial to leading, transforming, and growing modern enterprises. Membership is by invitation only.
World 50 communities serve every significant enterprise leadership role. World 50 members reside in more than 27 countries on six continents and are leaders at companies that average more than $30 billion in revenue.
World 50 is a private company that serves no other purpose than to accelerate the success of its members and their organizations. It is composed of highly curious associates who consider it a privilege to help leaders stay ahead. World 50 headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia, but this opportunity can be performed from a remote location.
the opportunity ::
Are you curious and self-motivated? Do you relish a challenge and thrive in a fast-paced work environment that allows you to collaborate with team members? Are you ready to take on an exciting, new opportunity? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you might just be the person World 50 has been looking for to join our dynamic membership development team.
At World 50, relationships are the foundation of our business, and as a Membership Development Coordinator, you would be responsible for supporting current and future organizational outreach to increase sales of exclusive memberships. The perfect candidate for this role would have great research skills, keen attention to detail, a strong work ethic, dedicated follow-through and a passionate commitment to excellence.
key responsibilities ::
- Identify and target candidates for membership within World 50 peer groups through ongoing industry research, profiling tools and the latest press announcements
- Research member nominations to determine the best candidates for membership, while taking into consideration competitive landscape, company size and reputation, global presence, and personal member contributions
- Support membership associates in generating leads
- Use Salesforce (and other software platforms) to create and manage business accounts
- Manage additional special projects related to membership communities
about you ::
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to meet multiple deadlines (a masterful multitasker)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Intellectually curious (an information seeker)
- A team player who’s collaborative, with the ability to manage internal stakeholders
- A quick study, with a strong commitment to quality and excellence
work environment and physical demands ::
While performing the responsibilities of this position, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role. The associate is occasionally required to travel.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position, and it is not intended to be a comprehensive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position.
World 50, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. World 50 also maintains a drug-free workplace.