Media Delivery Specialist
Epsilon is seeking a Media Delivery Specialist to participate in our New Grad Program. The Media Delivery team is responsible for operating our cutting-edge technology platform, making real-time media investment decisions to drive client campaign performance and returns on ad spend. The team manages multi-million-dollar budgets, ensuring that the right message is delivered to the right consumer at the right time. Additionally, this team helps to keep our platform performing at its best by providing requests and feedback to our Product, Engineering, and Media Inventory Acquisition teams.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Oversee the targeting and media strategy of assigned advertiser accounts
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to engineer ideal performance solution for each client
- Deliver all campaigns in full and on time, meeting, or exceeding client performance benchmarks
- Communicate delivery updates to Account Management team weekly
- Collaborate with Product and Data Modeling teams to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency and improve client performance
- Contribute to pre-sales planning on campaign structure, build-out and execution which will influence delivery success metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or other related fields
- Strong analytical, sales and written skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to show problem solving skills
- Experience with excel, SQL, and other programming tools is a plus!
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent planning and organization discipline
- Results /goal oriented
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits. We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.