Are you looking to enhance your knowledge and skillset within Supply Chain and have a desire to make an impact in a short period of time? As an MBA Intern on our Supply Chain Team, you will work on strategic, impactful projects that help move our business forward. You’ll have the opportunity to join and learn from our Procurement, Supply Chain Strategy or Planning team to help you prepare for a full-time career in Supply Chain. MBA Interns will work either at our Global Headquarters in Racine, WI or our North American Headquarters in Downtown Chicago.
The Supply Chain Internship Program will begin late May 2023 and end early August 2023.
- 1st year MBA student with a focus in Supply Chain Management with a graduation date by Summer 2024
- GPA of 3.5 and above preferred
- At least 3 years of Supply Chain or relevant industry experience strongly preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the United States; At this time SC Johnson is not sponsoring foreign nationals in an immigration case to gain full-time work authorization
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
You’ll be a great fit for this internship if you have demonstrated skills or experience in the following:
- Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Goal-oriented, results-driven and intellectually curious
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent oral, written and communication/presentation aptitude
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Time management and organizational skills
INTERNSHIP BENEFITS AND PERKS
SC Johnson’s internships offer immersive experiences for top early career talent in our various business functions through hands-on, robust project work and comprehensive training programs. Through exposure to the company’s senior leaders, coaching and mentoring programs and networking opportunities, you’ll be set up with the support you need to thrive in our family company. As part of our internship experience, you’ll be considered in the priority pipeline for full-time roles at SC Johnson after you’ve completed your degree.
In addition to the real-world experience you’ll gain through our internships, we’re pleased to offer interns several perks which help expose you to what it’s like to be part of a team working at SC Johnson full-time:
- Housing: Subsidized housing is available in Milwaukee and Chicago, helping interns to experience living in the areas surrounding our corporate and North America headquarters.
- Company Store: You’ll have access to our on-site company stores (Racine locations) to purchase SCJ products at a discount.
- Johnson Mutual Benefits Association (JMBA) Center: Visit the hub of SCJ recreation and fitness programs in Racine for 146 acres of outdoor activities at Armstrong Park and 50,000-square-feet of indoor space including the Raymond F. Farley Aquatic Center.
- Events: Enjoy getting to know fellow interns and networking with SCJ team members throughout the summer at events that encourage camaraderie and connection.
- Exposure to Senior Leaders: During your internship, you’ll connect directly with senior members of the organization to gain insights, ask questions and present your project learnings.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.