View job on Handshake
MBA Rotational/ Associate Program Manager
The position will be based in Phoenix, AZ.
About the company
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons is one of the largest retail employers, providing approximately 300,000 jobs across 2,200 stores, 22 distribution centers, 20 food and beverage plants and various support offices. We operate in 34 states and the District of Columbia under the Albertsons banner, as well as Safeway, Tom Thumb, Jewel Osco, Shaw’s, and many more recognizable names.
To bring people together around the joys of food and to inspire wellbeing.
Our beliefs and Aspirations
We believe in bringing families, friends, and communities together around the joys of food, cooking, eating, and living well. We nourish and delight our guests with inspiring food and wellness offerings. We earn their trust through caring service, easy shopping, and engaging experience… all curated just for them.
What you will be doing
The new Data Office at Albertson’s is responsible for creating a data-driven Enterprise powered by common products, platforms, tools, infrastructure, science, and education to leverage data as an asset to drive revenue. We scale customer obsession and use data to drive business strategy, innovation, and improvements to customer needs, and solve business problems.
As a part of the new Data Office Center of Excellence you will work directly with Executive Leadership. If you are an ambitious self-starter with a growth mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and a collaborator attitude this is your opportunity to be a key player in enabling strategic change across the organization. We see this role to be a kickstart into your career with Albertsons, allowing you to obtain key leadership development insight to grow your career internally.
Enable the Data Office by:
- Supporting executive needs of the Chief Data Officer
- Work with Chief of Staff and Executive Assistant to ensure efficiency of calendar prioritization and execution
- Own agenda for weekly staff meetings
- When required, support Budgeting and Forecasting needs
- When required, support Recruiting needs
- Creating Compelling Communications
- Support the leadership team in preparing for executive presentations, townhall meetings, quarterly reviews, newsletters, organizational communications, internal website, etc.
- Create reports to leadership team on key findings, process improvements and project updates across the Data Office Center of Excellence (COE)
- Driving Recruiting, Onboarding and Employee Engagement Efforts
- Work with HR team on recruiting and onboarding for significant growth
- Develop and support training programs to onboard new hires and transfers
- Partner with the Leadership team to enable strategies that encourage employee satisfaction & engagement
What we are searching for
· Rising MBA graduate
- Business or Marketing related undergraduate degree
- Strong aptitude for learning and comfortable with ambiguity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with different management and leadership levels
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and SharePoint
What it is like at Albertsons?
Albertsons Culture Principles
Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
Team: We always support and recognize each other
Inclusive: We always value everyone’s perspective
Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success