To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Materials Analyst located in Illinois Buffalo Grove.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the Materials Analyst role involves…
What a typical day looks like:
- Work independent
- May support inventory control, supply chain management, material planning and scheduling.
- Develop commodity spend profiles/breaks-downs: lead time profiling, inventory positioning, and site execution to price.
- Establish common pricing analysis tools
- Provide detailed bill of materials analysis by site
- Perform general reporting and analysis activities for score carding of suppliers.
- Validate site pricing through implementation of a common cost review and pricing process.
- Assist in the supply chain transfer and risk management for NPI.
- Provide PPV targeting, tracking and asset velocity.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- 3+ year of experience in materials or related field.
- APICS is preferred
- Assists in auditing data for accuracy and preparing summary reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on the analysis of data.
- May assist in the preparation of recommendations to management based on the analysis of data
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, and presents various types of data
- Prepares summary reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources, which may include but will not be limited to customer bills of material reports, staff metrics, PPV metrics, and PPV form tracking.
- May create and/or maintain databases in support of data collection.
- Audits data. Challenges and resolves data integrity issues, including but not limited to quotations.
- Tracks materials financial performance and initiate corrective actions when required.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers