$2/hr. EXTRA Weekly Attendance Bonus PLUS $300 Quarterly for Perfect Attendance!
Job Duties Summary:
- Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
- Weigh materials or products, and record weight and other production data on tags or labels.
- Load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products.
- Operate packaging or banding machine or equipment.
- Perform safety inspections of equipment. Accurately scan material, inserts and finished product to a location using a forklift or hand cart.
- Inspect product load for accuracy, and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Knowledge of materials and IQMS system. Monitor IQMS to stay informed of job and material changes. Complete IQ transactions for material.
- Conduct accurate inventory transactions for all materials and packaging as needed. Assist technicians in pulling materials in a timely manner.
- Keep walkways clear. Report weights of any discarded material to the Supervisor/Lead Technician.
- Communicate with material handlers on other shifts on a daily basis.
- Make sure all materials are labeled properly and accurately scanned to a location.
- Read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts.
- Maintain production or work records.
- Look parts up in inventory and complete inventory transactions.
Full – Time
Pay Range: $16.00 – $20.00
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- On the job training provided!
Techniplas is an Equal Opportunity Employer