View job on Handshake
**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION**
About New Engen:
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? There’s a good chance it was one of ours! New Engen is an integrated marketing agency using always-on, cross channel marketing experimentation to drive business results for our brands – big and small. Our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams – so why not start with our own? With minimal funding to date, New Engen has three offices nationwide, however, we are currently operating with over 150 virtual “at-home” offices. Want to be a part of the marketing evolution? Join our team.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Creative Designers and Analysts help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
Come join the team that empowers New Engen to use data to solve our clients’ most complex digital marketing challenges! With deep, insightful data solutions, we help our partners to realize their dreams by efficiently getting their message out to potential customers. New Engen is driven by data, and the Marketing Business Analyst and Reporting team provides the reporting and insights that make that happen.
We are looking for an entry-level the Marketing Reporting Analyst (MDA) who has a passion for strong communication communication and problem-solving skills. This person has strong quantitative skills, an analytical mind and is extremely attentive to detail. Join our team if you are a team player and you take initiative to develop and improve processes.
- Answer AD HOC business questions for stakeholders, using data tools and processes such as Tableau and Adverity.
- Develop business requirements for sourcing marketing data from new and existing advertising partners.
- Work closely with the Media Services & Business Analytics & Reporting Services team to identify important questions and answer them with data.
- Assist Media Services team members with the maintenance of reports and dashboards in Tableau, Google Data Studio and/or other platforms.
- Regularly monitor and review existing reporting for reliability and accuracy.
- Respond to support requests and troubleshoot data and reporting issues.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain end-user computing or semi-automated tools using tools such as Adverity, Google Sheets, Excel, and Tableau or other relevant BI tools.
- Maintain reference lists, business rules, and other data documentation.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ experience in reporting, data analysis or other support/analyst type role.
- Familiarity with databases and report design.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and software programs with minimal training, documentation or guidance.
- Experience in digital marketing data sets, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Google Analytics, and Pinterest is a plus.
- Understands operating with a sense of urgency and excellent customer service.
- Works well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Operates well with minimal supervision, and can manage their time and priorities in a demanding environment.
- Very strong Excel skills for data analysis.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, Salesforce Datorama, or Microsoft Power BI is a plus.
This is a remote position.