View job on Handshake
Iron Horse is a leader in creating data-driven programs that create a bridge between marketing efforts and sales. We’re transforming the way our clients connect with their customers to deepen engagement and increase revenue. Our client roster includes some of the largest names in the Fortune 1000 and emerging tech companies.
We are looking for a marketing analyst who can help drive insights for the integrated marketing programs we create, execute and manage for our customers. We are looking for someone who understands the metrics that drive marketing, has the curiosity to ask the right questions, and has the ability to present findings to clients in a clear and compelling manner.
In this role, you would be using digital analytics tools to extract and analyze data that describes the customer and campaign experience. You would be part of a small team that uses data to create insights and make strategic recommendations via weekly, monthly, and quarterly presentations to our customers. Does that sound exciting to you? Great, read on to learn more.
This position is available as 100% remote. Candidates must live in the United States, but those who reside in the Portland, OR, or San Francisco area have the option to work in office. The candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Analyzing the customer journey across an integrated marketing campaign and recommending optimization strategies
- Leveraging data to identify ways to grow revenue, customer engagement, and conversion
- Building dashboards and presentations for marketing programs that highlight performance on key metrics
- Utilizing company, user, and marketing response history data to drive segmentation for new email nurture campaigns
- Reviewing work of other analysts to ensure high-quality output for our clients
- Bread crumb analysis of user behavior based on channel, offers, and geography
- Developing and implementing statistical models to predict lead generation strategies
- Consistently model our company values to Pursue Excellence, Think Differently, Act Professionally and Drive Growth.
You are a good fit if you have…
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Deep knowledge of mathematics, statistics, computer science, or engineering
- Experience in strategy consulting, Internet marketing, decision support, or related field
- Proficiency with relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with analytics software (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, or similar data visualization tool
- Proficient with Excel or Google Sheets (Formulas, VLookUps)
- Structured, organized, and detail-oriented with the ability to validate/triangulate data and derive insights
- Comfort working on multiple projects under defined timelines
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and key performance metrics
The ideal candidate has…
- Strong PowerPoint/Google Slides skills; ability to tell the story and deliver key takeaways based on data and analysis
- Experience working with complex data sets with 1 million+ records.
- Adobe Analytics certification
- Experience with Alteryx or RedShift
- Knowledge of marketing automation (HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce, MS Dynamics) systems
It would be nice to have…
- B.S. Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or engineering or equivalent experience. Overall, we’re not looking for someone with the right degree. We’re looking for someone who has the right skills and can put them into action.