The Client Experience (CX) Temp will help drive our mission to ensure we provide the optimal experience to our customers, end-to-end, and across all verticals and channels by analyzing data, managing critical voice-of-the-customer listening posts, and reporting on customer experience across the bank.
We are looking for someone who can work as a team to provide a “Best in Class Client Experience”. This position requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment, within the scope of the individual’s authority, with respect to matters of significance to the Bank.
The most successful applicant will have…
• Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI, Qualtrics, and Salesforce
• Strong understanding of statistical techniques such as correlation and regression.
• SQL experience is a plus.
• Strong understanding of research methodology including survey design. Ability to plan and conduct quantitative research
• BA or BS in related discipline or 3 years plus in Insurance or Financial Services
In-depth knowledge of both qualitative and qualitative research methodology and analysis including, but not limited to:
• Study design considerations
• Interviewing best practices
• Focus group facilitation and data analysis
• Online community creation and development
• Net promoter system (NPS)
• Univariate and multivariate analysis
• Great data visualization skills to help bring stories to life.
• Experience with core banking products is highly desired.
• 1 year of experience translating client/customer needs to customer experience journey maps as well as company policies, procedures, and detailed process flow maps.
• Experience with different VOC tools, such as Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, InMoment , etc.
• Experience with user testing, ideation sessions, using the voice of the customer data to inform decisions is a plus
• Familiar with primary research, including Net Promoter Score methodology.
You will be a great fit if you have…
• A detail oriented mindset.
• Excellent communication skills (including oral, written, and presentation)
• Project and time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships and consensus, as well as effectively communicate
and influence across various management/organizational levels.
• Self-motivation to complete multiple projects/tasks in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Operations experience with various channels used by customers to interact with us and provide feedback (face to face, telephone, website, mobile application).
• The ability to effectively deal with changing situations, in addition to recognizing, identifying, and interpreting a variety of work such as instructions, forms, and reports.
• Ability to work and apply mathematical concepts to be able to get the assigned work completed.
• Required knowledge of regularly operating a computer and other office productivity machineries, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position with occasional movement, and move from one point to another within the
assigned facility to go to other offices/ departments, to use office equipment, etc.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing best-in-class client service.
• Must have the ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• Must be proficient with (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook).
You must have a valid driver’s license and must have the ability to independently visit clients in our entire banking area sometimes with little or no notice. External client interaction (meetings, networking, etc), sales activities, the accomplishment of
goals, accuracy, and regulatory compliance are critical functions of this job.
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution that Floridians have turned to for more than 70 years. With more than $15 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars “Superior” by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
Special Information to Candidates:
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680.