Marketing and Analytics Coordinator, Jericho, New York
1-800-Flowers is seeking a Marketing and Analytics Coordinator, Growth Brands to help scale our efforts including Shari’s Berries, Fruit Bouquets, and Florists.com. The position requires comfort with multi-tasking while maintaining a strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a “can do” attitude and is used to data-driven analysis. We are a flat, dynamic, and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
Marketing Operations and Coordination
*Support daily marketing operations by assisting in campaign setup and management
*Coordinate the production and approvals of marketing assets
*Test and validate website changes and campaign assets
*Assist in managing various day to day marketing team operations
*Monitor and maintain website appearance and operations through back-end systems
* Provide insights and recommendations that will help facilitate effective marketing, segmentation, and website testing strategies.
* Create and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly analytics reports to be used to make effective and planned business decisions.
* Analyze and interpret results of marketing and website tests.
* Experience with excel is needed for this role
* Results-driven: Successfully deliver assigned goals, complete tasks diligently and positively impact the collective results of the organization.
* Teamwork: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and teammates with sensitivity and supportive attitude.
* Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication.
* College degree required
* High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of digital activities and develop insights that positively impact the outcome
* Advanced computer skills are required including MS Office Suite and the ability to learn and utilize internal applications
Top candidates will have a/an:
* Strong proficiency in Excel (e.g., pivot tables and advanced functions, macros a plus)
* Understanding of how to analyze data to identify trends
* Good communication and organization skills