Are you an innovative and adaptable self-starter who enjoys finding solutions to open-ended problems? Are you a critical thinker who can balance an eye for detail with big-picture vision? Do you want to work for a growing energy company in a highly competitive market? If so, then you may have what it takes to be a Gas South Analyst.
Gas South Analyst work in a fast-paced, challenging, and innovative environment. A Gas South Analyst is always looking for the ‘why’ behind the data and leveraging their intuition to guide their analyses. As a Gas South Analyst, you would play a critical role in business decisions, get to work closely with company leadership, and make a difference in others’ lives and in your career from day one.
Every Gas South Analyst is a problem-solver who drives the growth of our business. Analyst provide not only invaluable technical support within their departments, but also serve as internal consultants who work cross-functionally to tackle a wide array of challenging business problems. Becoming a Gas South Analyst offers exceptional growth opportunity with a four-level career path. As Analyst grow and gain experience, they progress through the four levels (I, II, Senior, Lead) and take on greater responsibility as both contributors and leaders.
Other stuff we like:
· Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Marketing or Business/Management-related preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Strong technical and quantitative skills
· Solid understanding of data analysis, model building, model validation
· Effective time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects
· Some programming experience or understanding of programming logic (VB, SQL, Python, etc.) is preferred
· Experience with statistical or analytics software is preferred
· Advanced Data Analysis skills (Regressions, Monte Carlo Simulations, etc.) is preferred
· Internship or prior work experience
· Excellent academic record with a quantitative or math-based degree
· Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or BI tools