**Please note in order to be considered for this role you must click apply externally and complete a Dell application.**
ISG Market Intelligence Data Science Intern
Join us as an intern on our ISG Market Intelligence Data Science team in Austin, TX or remote to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an ISG Market Intelligence Data Science Intern, you will become a part of a small global team that develops data analytics, AI/ML models and dashboards to provide insights into industry trends. You will be responsible for delivering a project related to these topics during your summer internship, working with stakeholders within and outside of the team.
- Build experience working with cutting edge tools and technology
- Develop executive-level presentation and communication skills
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Develop troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- In progress on a master’s degree in analytics, math, statistics, computer science or equivalent
- Experience in Python, R and frequently used libraries for data science stack and/or experience with a visualization tool such as Tableau or Power BI
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Experience with code repositories like Git/GitHub
- Ability to extract meaningful business insights from data and identify the stories behind the patterns
- Logical and critical reasoning skills, ability and desire to design an experiment and test the results
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Application closing date: Nov 18 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full