Enercon Industries Corporation, a family-owned world leader in surface treating and cap sealers for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, flexible packaging, automotive, medical, electronics & plastics is growing and seeks a Manufacturing Plant Manager to lead their facility in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Manufacturing Plant Manager is a hands-on position responsible for improving efficiencies in production, troubleshooting production issues, supervising shop employees, and overseeing quality control. This position works on the shop floor as a leader and technical resource for the entire manufacturing team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
- Meet production schedule targets that ensures on-time shipments while optimizing utilization of materials, machines, and employees.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to assembly and production methods to improve quality, increase throughput and reduce costs.
- Supervise manufacturing team with servant leadership style and establish a culture of accountability while developing employees’ skills.
- Engage in hands-on manufacturing work and troubleshooting (equipment malfunctions) as needed.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Excellent starting salary based on experience, in addition to medical, dental, vision and life insurance; health reimbursement account; disability insurance; PTO and paid holidays; 401(k) retirement plan, and profit sharing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS THE MANUFACTURING PLANT MANAGER.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial or other related engineering discipline preferred.
- 8 or more years’ manufacturing or related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience; preference given to candidates with supervisory and/or management experience in manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes and procedures; lean manufacturing experience (Six Sigma, 5S, other) preferred.
- Working experience with fabrication equipment and hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering diagrams, schematics and other blueprints.
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with engineering, scheduling, purchasing and senior leadership team to ensure alignment of goals and objectives.
- A management style that inspires, teaches and motivates others, as you will oversee a team of 40.
- Must be proficient with computers including ERP, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook; SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD a bonus.
- A commitment to safe work practices, exceptional quality and top-notch customer service.
- A valid driver’s license required.