Integrated Magnetics is looking for manufacturing buyer/production planners in Tucson, AZ to help plan the production and scheduling of manufacturing electro-magnetic and magnetic assemblies to meet financial and quality goals. Also, the position requires the manufacturing buyer/production planner to procure raw material for production needs.
· Plan the scheduling of production of components based on demand from the ERP system and customer deadlines.
· Places purchase orders of raw material based on production demand and expedite the purchase orders as needed based on schedule and demand.
· Keep necessary paperwork organized and track purchase orders and production work orders on ERP system.
· Prepare and submit status and performance reports tracking production time and shipment availability.
· Coordinate with engineering, quality, and inventory management to ensure procurement and production of products are satisfactorily completed on-time.
· Ensure that documentation is kept to meet DFARS and FARS regulations for certain military/aerospace application products.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Accounting or related business field
· Knowledge of ERP System or ability to learn ERP system for manufacturing, planning and purchasing
· Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
· Ability to travel to Nogales, Mexico manufacturing plant and domestic suppliers and customers when needed
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The company is mandating a COVID-19 vaccinate mandate where all hires need to have at least one COVID-19 vaccine shot by time of employment for all hires unless a valid medical or religious exemption is presented, and exemptions will be considered on a case-to-case basis.