Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. (“Couche-Tard”) operates a worldwide network of 14,000 stores across North America, Europe, and Asia and employs more than 124,000 people globally. Alimentation Couche-Tard brands include Circle-K, Mac’s, and Ingo and generated revenues of $45 billion in the fiscal year ending April 2021.
In Fortune’s 2021 Global Fortune 500 listing, the magazine ranked Couche-Tard #191.
As a member of the Global Data & Analytics Team, the Manager of Analytics will have the opportunity to dive in and investigate strategic business problems as an everyday partner of multiple departments, including Global Marketing, Category Management, Shared Services & Finance, Global Technology, and Business Unit Leadership.
The Manager is responsible for completing analytical and operational inquiries by developing thoughtful, and thorough practical analyses and reports to inform decisions and support business needs. Results must be highly polished and suitable for internal and external presentation. The Manager of Analytics reports to the Senior Manager of Analytics.
- Partner with cross functional teams to uncover and drive business value through actionable data insights
- Guide optimal strategic decisions through developing analytical capabilities, perform ad-hoc analysis, design, and evaluate innovate tests through statistical methods including a/b testing
- Perform investigations into data questions and weaving those findings into an effective story to be actionable for various stakeholders across merchandise assortment, including age restricted and food & beverage product categories
- Develop, maintain, and enhance analytics solutions to provide business insights that guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
- Constructively challenge the status quo to advance and evolve how Circle K approaches and executes pricing and promotions, given internal and external / environmental trends
- Work closely with Senior Marketing and Merchandising Executives, Category Managers and Business Unit Leadership to enhance business performance
- Effectively communicate complex analytical findings to non-analytical peers
- Attract, retain, and develop team members for future opportunities within and beyond the Analytics team
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative focus
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role (e.g., Analytics, Financial Planning & Analysis, Economics, Market Research)
- Strong SQL skills with a working understanding of databases, ETL process, Data Modeling on unstructured or undefined data sets across multiple business functions using large data processing platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with BI Tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, Knime, OBIEE, Qlik)
- Experience presenting findings to business partners across the organization, including senior level management
- Excellent technical skills and a strong passion for data analysis and investigation and should also be intellectually curious in the quest for answers to the cause and effect of business outcomes.
- A self-starter mentality and ability to operate within a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience in designing analysis plans to complete projects efficiently
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- MS/MBA degree
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role (e.g., Analytics, Financial Planning & Analysis, Economics, Market Research)
- 2+ years of successful experience in a supervisory role
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company’s use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: