What We’ll Bring:
Argus Advisory, a TransUnion company, was recently acquired and all recruiting is taking place in coordination with TransUnion’s systems and processes.
At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in economics, behavioral economics, finance, statistics, industrial engineering, mathematics, social sciences, computer science, or related field(s)
• 3-4 years’ work experience in the retail banking or payments industry
• Experience managing multiple projects end-to-end, identifying key milestones/objectives, setting and meeting timelines
• Ability to lead projects involving large/complex data sets and draw insights and develop a storyline for client presentations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to directly interface with internal stakeholders on a daily/weekly basis.
• Ability to manage direct reports, train and lead team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Preferred but not required knowledge of SQL and/or Amazon Redshift
Impact You’ll Make:
• Creates a project scope and analytic approach in response to requests from internal stakeholders
• Plans projects and milestones. Communicates progress against plan and milestones
• Ability to manage day-to-day client communications and status update meetings to align on work objectives for the coming week
• Proactively oversee team’s day-to-day efforts and projects, giving clear direction and feedback
We’re excited to expand our business with the acquisition of Argus Advisory. As we make the transition, there may be changes specific to the organizational alignment and title of this position. Other details of this position, such as job responsibilities will not be impacted due to this acquisition and transitional phase. The addition of Argus Advisory to TransUnion is leading to accelerated growth to our analytics, business intelligence and advisory services to further our data-oriented strategy. We hope you’ll join us in the next phase of this journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.