Quick Release is a next-generation boutique consultancy with a global reach, focused on business improvement for clients with complex product development processes.
If you’ve set your sights on a successful career in management consultancy, Quick Release can offer you hands-on experience of complex, high-impact projects, together with company culture that promotes flexibility, fulfilment and an overall better quality of both work and life.
Quick Release exists to help our clients release the full value of their people, systems and processes so they can get their new products and technology to market faster and more efficiently.
As a high-growth SME, individuals working for QR have huge opportunities to grow with the business. The positive and supportive culture we have cultivated within QR at every level from Graduates to Directors means that team engagement with the business is very strong.
As a Management Consultant, you can expect_
- Consultancy projects with a variety of clients, locations and workplaces, all with real-world impact.
- A team culture that is genuinely engaging and supportive – we win, lose, learn (and play) together.
- A total package ranging from $72,000-$79,200 and 24 days paid vacation.
- Career progression based on merit and a choice of pathways.
- Lots of team events, sports clubs, CSR, mental health, diversity and wellbeing initiates and a direct line to management and leadership for your ideas.
- US, European and World travel opportunities.
- The knowledge, skills and experience to ensure you’ll always be in demand, wherever your career may take you…
What you’ll do_
Quick Release delivers highly specialized engagements that scale quickly into full digital product implementation. We work alongside our clients (mostly on location) to understand their challenges, provide expert guidance, and follow this up with the technical know-how to put that guidance into action. As such, our consultants are empowered to use their extraordinary abilities and exercise their passions, without getting bogged down in red tape and SOPs.
As a Management Consultant, you will…
- Develop strong relationships and become a trusted advisor to clients, with a deep understanding of the challenges they face.
- Develop and implement solutions and value add propositions to address these challenges.
- Identify opportunities for future service offerings and contribute to business development strategy.
- Own projects and work alongside a talented team of analysts and consultants to deliver transformative results.
- Share knowledge and inspire the team, as we take on bigger, better and more impactful projects.
Some projects will be challenging, but they will always be rewarding, and you’ll be surrounded by a team of great people who are willing to go the extra mile to help you grow, succeed or simply unwind.
Most days you’ll be on-site and working hand in hand with clients and other QR in locations in and around Michigan. While this can mean lots of excitement and new experiences, we also know how valuable downtime can be. Weekends and holidays are sacrosanct to us, so you’ll always be home for Friday evenings.
What we’re looking for_
- 1-3 years of consulting experience gained in complex client-facing environments
- A bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.4 or above, a masters’ degree or PhD in any discipline (it doesn’t need to be STEM).
- Experience of managing, strengthening and broadening key client relationships.
- Ability to present compelling data-driven stories that resonate with stakeholders.
- exceptional communication, presentation and business writing skills, including being able to liaise with manufacturing, technical and business contacts at our clients.
- The ability to make sense of complexity and present compelling data-driven stories that resonate with stakeholders.
- The passion, resilience and energy to drive change.
QR_ Values Diversity_
We take pride in being different as a company and we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view.
We challenge inequality in all its forms, in others, and especially in ourselves.
We’re not perfect, but we want to be better and do better, and we are fully committed to this in our actions as well as words.
As an equal opportunities employer, Quick Release never discriminates on the basis of gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic background, marital status, or disability status.
Whilst we are seeking some fairly specific experience for this opportunity, we are also seeking analysts and consultants who don’t have experience. Check out our other listings for more info and to apply.
More information on QR_Careers Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Mission Statement is available upon request.