We are looking for a Management Analyst to support a fast-paced, growing, shared services business that helps the Federal government maximize the value of $1T+ in annual taxpayer grant investments. This role will provide a variety of communication, analysis, and support services to executive leadership and work closely with senior leaders within the company and across government to help the organization achieve its objectives. The ideal candidate will have strong writing and verbal communication skills, enjoy analyzing problems, and be capable of translating data and complex challenges into actionable information for leaders. They will be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and appreciate taking on new challenges every day. They will be eager to grow and expand their skillset and be comfortable working directly with senior leaders. This position is currently remote. Future work location will be remote with 1-2 days a week in our Rockville, MD office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning, coordinating and documenting meetings; ensuring there is follow-up on relevant action items
- Creating presentations, documents, and narratives to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Partnering with appropriate stakeholders to develop recommendations for current and future initiatives.
- Reviewing and analyzing technical documents and proposals.
- Conducting needs assessments and develop recommendations for improvements of current operations.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients and managerial staff.
- Collaborating with executives and senior leaders to determine and prioritize business strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong team player mentality
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Self-motivated and able to motivate team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially MS-Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgement, set priorities, meet critical deadlines, address and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, and work amid interruptions
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, comfortable in a customer centric environment
- Deep knowledgeable of trends and current consumer requirements and potential clients
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance