Panther Protocol is building an end-to-end privacy protocol for digital assets (zAssets), which can be deployed in a compliant way on any public blockchain. We have ambitious plans to provide financial privacy and give economic freedom to people and institutions.
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals with a thirst for learning and personal development with experience in working on open source projects and who are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential company’s in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Work on machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Implement deep learning algorithms in Tensorflow, Keras and PyTorch.
- Implement algorithms in the Panther Protocol Framework
- Read and implement research papers
- Work with the Panther Dev Community
Must Have Skills and Attributes
- A strong interest in the Crypto / Blockchain sector.
- A degree in a relevant field
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the concepts of deep learning and machine learning.
- Experienced with Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch and Tensorboard
- Efficient and fast reading of research papers
- Should know how to train deep learning models and iterate
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal financial regulations and compliance.
Why Work With Panther?
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth startup
- Opportunity of working with bleeding-edge technology
- Close collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the space
- Attractive compensation with upside potential
Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on social media: