Are you a ML engineer/ Data Scientist with excellent programming skills?
We are looking for a Machine Learning engineer to develop products that secure large scale data centers.
Do you have:
- Education background in computer science, math, statistics, engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience with ML model development using python and/or java
- Modern ML algorithms (eg. Unsupervised, Supervised, tree-based techniques, or probabilistic learning)
- Experience with numerical computation software such as Nd4J, JBlas, NumPy, Pandas
- Experience with Data cleansing and feature engineering
- Supervised (classification) and unsupervised learning (Clustering) algorithms, model creation and optimization
- Experience with Graph databases such as Neo4J
- Experience with databases such as Elasticsearch, Aerospike and Kafka messaging, Java Spring
Nice to have:
- NLP / Deep Learning (CNN, LSTM etc.) /PyTorch/TensorFlow / Transformers
- Advanced degree in computer science, math, statistics, engineering, or a related discipline.
- Advanced math skills (Linear algebra, Bayesian statistics, Graph theory, Optimization)
We are a small team, in a well-established company, committed to making the online world a safer place, as we enjoy close, professional working relationships, and the satisfaction of pioneering an unprecedented level of computing security.
Please note, we are currently operating in a hybrid working environment which calls for a blend of on-site and remote work.