We are seeking a motivated individual that has the ability to work hand in hand with our Client Success and Installation Teams. Are you a highly detailed individual with a revolutionary thought process that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have the ability to project manage multiple logistical channels while considering all costs and variables for delivery and installation timelines? Do you want to work in a highly creative, culturally dynamic environment? Do you want to be a part of a team that creates powerful emotions and memories? Let us put your logistics skills to creative use!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Shipping and Logistics
- Broker and secure all Domestic and International freight through a Brokerage Firm, TA, or TMS system.
- Work with our Client Success Team in securing all deliverables to job sites.
- Secure drop-shipments from vendors
- Track shipments and communicate receipt/delays with appropriate teams
- Prepare international customs documents when required.
- Maintain relationships with our Brokerage and Logistics firms
- Report files for claims processing
- Resolve unexpected issues with delays, damages or urgent requests as needed (this may include evenings and weekends)
Project & Travel Resource Scheduling
- Secure temporary labor for client projects and installations as needed to assist with the load, unload, or installation of projects
- Secure all tool rental requirements from our partners; i.e., Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, pallet jacks, etc as needed
- Manage and schedule all corporate travel for our team members including programs and platforms.
- Consolidate all logistics and travel per project for the CSM team.
Keys to success:
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- Must be able to think and work independently with a high aptitude for problem resolution.
- Must be able to show the ability to forecast while managing moving parts/pieces.
- Minimum of one (1) year of third-party logistics, freight brokerage, or truckload operations required.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in an office setting.
- This person should be knowledgeable of the supply chain and logistics industry, highly motivated, urgency driven, and have superior written and verbal communication skills to succeed at this position.
- This person should be knowledgeable in international and domestic freight management across all modes
- Proficient with the Google ecosystem (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, etc.)
- Available to work 40-45 hours per week including occasional evenings and weekends as needed for items related to travel for our teams on the road.
Pay and Benefits:
- Full-Time, Exempt
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday
- Medical, dental, vision, life, ancillary, & pet insurance coverage opportunities available
- Financial wellness program available
- 401K opportunities available (Standard Safe Harbor Match)
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO Plan as well as parental time and several paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off to serve at a 501(c)3 charitable organization on behalf of the company
- Salary: $40,000 – $48,000 per year based on experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Creative Works is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
If so, please provide an introductory letter to us to help us better understand who you are and why you would like to join our team as well as a resume. Thank you!
Visit us online at https://thewoweffect.com/.
About Creative Works
We create powerful emotions and memories through immersive attractions. We are a full-service theme creator, prop builder, and attractions provider to theme parks, museums, family entertainment centers, restaurants, tourist attractions, and other venues. For over 25 years, we have brought ideas to life with a talented team of designers, sculptors, craftsmen, and artisans, and we are proud to have delivered the WOW Effect to a wide variety of destinations across the globe.
We’ve been named as one of INC 5000’s fastest-growing companies in America three times in a row and are in the top 60 here in Indiana. We are also one of The Best Places To Work In Indiana. Inside our walls, you’ll find lots of creative people who are passionate about what they do and make. Every day is different with new challenges. We pride ourselves on creating an amazing culture where our employees can grow professionally and personally. Every company says this, but we can actually prove it!
Our team is one of the secrets of our success. We are artists, craftsmen, dreamers, and managers. Everyone brings something unique to the table and our collective passion, excitement, and attention to detail explain why we exceed our clients’ expectations time and again. We have high expectations for everyone on our team. It’s the only way we can deliver amazing products and services. Our team is passionate, hungry, and always striving for more.