Spring EQ is seeking an Loan Application Analyst to play a critical role in the facilitation of communication between our customers and our internal fulfillment team. The Operations Fulfillment Analyst role is extensive and requires a passionate, ambitious individual who works well under a deadline. A successful candidate will live the customer-centric mission of Spring EQ.
- Facilitation – this position will be responsible for facilitating communication between our customers and Spring EQ fulfillment team members – this will be done in responsive manner with sensitivity to deadlines.
- Customer Management – this position will manage inbound requests from internal and external customers, confirming all items are handled accurately within prescribed timeframes.
- Engage – this position will work actively to engage customers to obtain necessary documentation to complete loan fulfillment process.
- Champion– this position will champion a consistent best in class borrower experience to all Spring EQ customers.
- Evaluate– this position will evaluate and review documentation provided by borrower to ensure documents provided meet the requirements for loan approval
- Verify – this position will be responsible for completion of Employment Verification, as well as completion of administrative and/or clerical support to the fulfillment team as needed.
- The Basics:
- A Bachelors degree is required from all candidates
- 2 or more years of professional work experience is preferred
- Customer service experience OR mortgage related experience is preferred
- An ideal candidate will possess a strong desire to build, create and innovate
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Time is money – at Spring EQ we recognize the importance of working with a sense of urgency, we need people who can fit in to a fast-paced environment
- Spring EQ values integrity – we are looking for candidates who recognize the importance of respect, honesty and fairness, and demonstrate these things in their everyday lives
- We worked hard to stay updated with the industry technology, therefore we need our employees to be able to learn new computer systems quickly
- 401k Company Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Holidays
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Care Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Vision Insurance
Who Are We?
Spring EQ was founded to help homeowners unlock the value of their home by providing visibility to it’s worth, and provide quick access to that equity. Our foundation expanded to include direct mortgage lending in 2019 as interest rates reached historic low levels which set off an unprecedented round of refinancing and home buying opportunities for our borrowers. By surrounding ourselves with some of the brightest, hard-working minds in the industry, we constantly improve the loan experience for our customers.
At Spring EQ, we:
- Strive to make every customer interaction a great one
- Recognize behind every loan is a person or family trusting us to handle what may be a once in a lifetime transaction
- Work hard and have fun to get the job done
- Interact on a first name basis and recognize each team member’s unique value
- Encourage ways for our team members to learn, develop, diversify and grow with Spring EQ
- Promote our team members so they can share their knowledge with others
- Innovate, innovate, innovate
- Create and embrace the latest technology
- Simplify constantly, challenging every process we use to better accomplish our goals
- Build upon a strong company culture and foster an environment of togetherness, support, and accountability.
Spring EQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.