We are seeking a talented business analyst to support the global Customer Experience team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about business processes, data, and discovering opportunities for improvement by actively gathering and analyzing data from existing processes and business operations to improve systems and processes. Primary focus includes researching processes, creating reports with recommendations to management, analyzing the potential impact of the recommendations, tracking performance, and driving excellence. This role demands a high capacity to learn and be curious as we need to be constantly adapting to changes in our business and thinking about how we can bridge ambiguous business problems to actionable reporting and metrics. This also involves being up to speed with relevant tools and systems to help enable rapid iteration. Our global presence provides opportunity for team member to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies’ success.
- Research and analyze the effectiveness of existing processes and develop strategies to enhance or further leverage them
- Assist in key project development and management activities; not limited to process design, requirements development, and user story development
- Document and visually map the current and future state to identify, communicate, validate and gain consensus on process improvements
- Conducting requirement gathering team meetings with business users and technical teams and capture requirements and use cases
- Gather and translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Act as a liaison between technical, business, and project stakeholders
- Work with testers to ensure acceptance criteria are clear and testable
- Verify that completed projects meet technical and design requirements
- Work with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Assist in relevant stages of the project lifecycle including analysis, design, test, deployment and post go-live support
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of current trends in information technology and other customer experience areas; attend conferences, workshops and other training as appropriate and share this information with the department.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, or related degree
- 1 year of exposure to Business/Data Analytics
- Understanding of lean manufacturing or continuous improvement
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Planner)
- Interpersonal, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and judgment skills
- Ability to influence others without authority independent of title or grade
Nice to have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects, with strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Engineering / Re-engineering
- Salesforce and Oracle ERP experience
- 8×8 phone system experience
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling and mapping, methodology and workflow development, and data modeling
- Experience facilitating functional and non-functional requirements gathering, definition and validation with project stakeholders
- Experience facilitating the development of agile epochs and user stories
- Experience in coordination and leadership of end user testing
- Experience in traditional and agile project management methodologies
- Naturally curious to learn
- Positive and energetic
If you are interested in an open position but feel you may not meet all the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
*Applications accepting on a rolling basis, so please apply as soon as possible