Do you have a passion for providing eco-friendly options and modes of transportation to bustling urban environments? Would you like to play an integral role in a workplace that develops its people as much as its processes? If these sound intriguing, our Micro-mobility Leadership Development Program (MLDP) could be a perfect fit. This program is designed to rotate associates through different service sites and internal organizations at Motivate LLC to help develop key people and project management skills.
What You Will Do:
The program prepares you as a participant for roles of growing responsibility through a combination of rotational assignments, structured learning, formalized feedback, and mentoring. As a program participant, you will interact with senior leaders and participate in key operational initiatives. In additional to the experiential learning, you will also go through Motivate’s Management Training Program, to ensure you have the tools required to be an effective leader, not just a Motivate LLC, but wherever your future career takes you.
Program participants have three, 6-month rotation assignments during this 18-month program. As part of the rotational program, you will be based in either New York or Chicago, with up to 50% travel to support your rotational assignment.
Areas of Learning:
As a member of the Micro-mobility Leadership Development Program, you’ll rotate through several areas of the organization and gain exposure to multiple operational aspects. Some examples of areas of rotation focus are:
- Fleet Maintenance and Repair
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Field Service Routing and Optimization
- Electric Fleet Power Supply Management
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- New Market Launch
- Talent Acquisition and Community Engagement
- Rotation 1: Core Operations
- Rotation 2: Project and Program Management
- Rotation 3: Strategic Operational Leadership
- A student completing an Associate’s degree or higher between December 2021 and July 2022; preferred areas of concentration: Operations, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management, Logistics, or other related fields. Prior military experience as a commissioned Military Officer considered as well. Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Related, on-the-job work or internship experience not required, but an asset
- Strong leadership competencies and team-building skills
- Desire and motivation to learn and achieve to outcomes, developing a career as a future leader in an operational setting
- Geographic flexibility – both during and upon completion of the program
- Authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life, accidental death, and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off and sick time
- Paid parental leave
- 401K retirement plan
- Free annual bike share membership
- Opportunities for growth
Motivate LLC is a best-in-class service operations and logistics company, delivering bike share services and micro-mobility solutions to some of the largest urban environments in the US. We operate in 8 markets across the U.S. including New York, San Francisco, Chicago, and Washington D.C. and will serve over 1.5 million customers this year alone.
Led by a group of urban visionaries and seasoned operations experts, our mission is to revolutionize the landscape of our cities. In an effort to completely transform the urban experience, Motivate is leading the way in making cities more accessible, healthier, and sustainable. We operate and maintain safe and dependable systems that help make cities great by connecting individuals to the people and places they love. We are offering an opportunity to work with the most passionate, creative, and proven team in this emerging, dynamic industry that is transforming cities around the globe.
Interested? Apply now!
The above description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish Motivate’s mission.
Motivate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status under applicable law. We also provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law, as well as individuals who need an accommodation because of pregnancy. If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department or the hiring manager.
Motivate LLC complies with the COVID vaccine mandate in New York City and will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.